Shift, 5 days work per week
English & Bahasa Malaysia
TDST Sdn Bhd
1897A, Jalan KPB 9, Kawasan Perindustrian Kg Baru Balakong, 43300 Seri Kembangan Selangor
- Daily store operations
- Lead, motivate & guide staff in achieving excellent customer service and sales
- To monitor supervisor and To oversee staff and promoter performance
- To train and motivate staff To enhance their skills and product knowledge
- To look into staffs grooming by complying with TANGS corporate grooming standards
- To conduct Daily briefing on latest Daily operations and forthcoming events
- To analyze own concept sales and achievement of sales target
- To prepare monthly reports – sell-through (fast and slow moving items)/customer and sales floor feedback regarding operations matters
- To prepare actions plan and suggestion for business improvement within the concept
- To handle customer complaints
- To review supervisor, staffs (Retaill operations Asst) and promoters performance monthly basis
- Merchandising – feedback from customer and sales floor giving recommendation in terms of fast and slow moving items, customer spending behavior, trend and product directions
- Stock management – To monitor receive and transfer stocks, To make sure stocks are replenish dailly, To monitor Stock movement, To report on loss and damage stocks, To make sure store room is fully utilize, clean and tidy
- Sales Reports – To keep track sales target achievement for all supervisor, staffs and promoters
- Stock Take – To involve in Stock Take operation, preparation and Stock Take procedures, check on Stock Take discrepancies report
- Stock Count – To carry out monthly Stock Count for store and store room and report To store Manager and Merchandiser on any Stock lost immediately.
- Responsible for the stocks under your care
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales
- Retail/General or equivalent.
- Willing to work in Genting Highlands (hostel will be provided)
- group insurance coverage
- miscellaneous allowance
- birthday voucher
- Posted on March 18, 2019